Quantcast
Welcome

Mrs-O.com is a blog dedicated to chronicling the fashion and style of First Lady Michelle Obama. Founded September 2008.

Community
Search
BOOK

« In the Mix | Main | Blue Belle »
Saturday
Mar032012

Style at Center Court

The First Lady traveled to North Carolina yesterday for a "Let's Move" promotion held between games of the CIAA basketball tournament in Charlotte. Above, Mrs. O runs onto court with Senator Kay Hagan. For the appearance, Mrs. O wore a crisp white blouse, black pants and silver sneakers, with a stack of Jordan Alexander bracelets to complete the look.

Earlier in the day, when arriving at Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Mrs. O was seen wearing her Ann Taylor Promenade Coat, while greeting Military Spouse of the Year, Bianca Strzalkowski.

Reader Comments (7)

And as Mrs. Obama always does, what an impact she made on the young people's lives she touched. FLOTUS, thank you for caring and for all you do for the good of all of us. God bless Mrs. Obama, God bless our First Family and God bless the United States of America. Obama 2012!!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 12:50 PM | Unregistered Commenternellinraleigh

Rats, did I just lose my comment? hope this doesn't show up twice, but... I really like the white shirt, the side wrap/tie and "sash" end flying in the air really look great, to me! I'll have to check back later to see if anyone can ID the blouse. Also, it's just a great photo, does anyone have any idea about the slacks leg below the knee, it sort of looks very full between the knee and ankle, and not very full AT the ankle. probably just an artifact of being in motion, but if there's actually anything there besides a straight or normally flared leg, it would be interesting to know about! thanx in advance.

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM | Unregistered Commenterchimene

Can't get more stylish than a crisp white shirt and a nice pair of navy blue slacks! And I do do like that Ann Taylor coat, especially the brightness of the color; makes me determined to introduce a few bold bright colors to my closet full of greys, blacks, browns, navys and other muted tones. I've noticed jewel toned jeans are quite popular, I may grab a few pair, so I can pop like FLOTUS!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM | Registered Commenterboazwife

I am really loving that white blouse.

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM | Registered CommenterJoan

I'm hearing "Eye of the Tiger" in my head as I look at the photo of Mrs. O and Senator Hagan jog onto the court together!

Love the photo of Mrs. O and the Miiltary Spouse of the Year as well.

In each photo everyone looks so happy!

@ Boazwife, Mrs. O wore jewel toned jeans on the campaign trail back in 2008; I distinctly remember the purple and royal blue ones!

Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM | Registered CommenterSoccerNana

SUPER AWESOME!!!

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 1:45 AM | Registered CommenterNyon

Chimene, I know exactly what you are saying as far as the ankle width on the pants. At first look, they reminded me of pants I used to wear in the 1980s - baggy but very tight at the ankle. However, take a good look at her other leg and notice how it is now a modern pant leg! In fact, I think the bottom of the pant might even be cuffed.....

Monday, March 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM | Unregistered Commentervik

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.
Author Email (optional):